The square driver has stormed the golfing world, and this is among the best out there. The square shape repositions weight as far from the clubface and to the sides of the head as is possible, creating in a previously impossibly high moment of inertia (MOI).
- 460CC oversized club head for enlarged sweetspot (now meets R&A regulations)
- Titanium head for extreme distance
- Oversized dimensions falling just within the new regulations, giving golfers the most help they can get
- Super lightweight crown that repositions mass for a low center of gravity, meaning solid and consistent performance that reduces the effect of user mis-hits.
- Square shape alllows optimal weight distribution for unbeatable energy transfer at impact
- Low centre of gravity for high launch/low spin rates, delivering increased distance