New from Palm Springs golf is the 2EZ range of explosive distance drivers. Featuring a 460cc nano plated club head, these course maximum drivers have an increased MOI which delivers impressive power, stability and distance even in off centre strikes. Its dual crown club head has both a lower and deeper centre of gravity to offer greater forgiveness. The 2EZ are fitted with a 100% graphite shafts to increase swing speed, which in turn promotes faster ball speed for a longer carry and penetrating ball flight.
Designed to be easy to hit, promoting longer and straighter drives, the Palm Springs 2EZ is the perfect choice for anyone looking a club to improve performance with immediate results.
- 460cc high-MOI Nano-Plated titanium club head- providing substantial power and winning looks.
- Dual Crown Club Head design- reduces the size of the crown while increasing the base, lowering the Centre of Gravity yet promoting a higher launch angle and lower spin rate
- Brand New Technology utiltised to expand the 'sweet-spot' on the clubface that delivers high COR for consistently longer drives
- Super-stable head design provides long and straight shots on off-centre hits
- Palm Springs low-torque 100% modulus graphite shaft promotes faster swing speed for faster ball speed and distance
- Palm Springs all-weather grip for superior feel
- Matching long-neck headcover with embroidered Palm Springs logo