The hybrid woods or recovery woods were introduced to the game to replace the hard to hit long irons, the Palm Springs 2EZ are the ultimate club to solve that problem. The dual crown design of the hybrids stainless steel head is bigger than most comparable clubheads, with an expanded 'footprint' which promotes a higher MOI through the swing. The MOI delivers impressive power, stability and distance even in off centre strikes. With a repositioned centre of gravity so it sits both a lower and deeper golfers will enjoy more consistency in higher and longer launches.
Designed to be easy to hit, promoting longer and straighter shots, the Palm Springs 2EZ is the perfect choice for anyone looking a club to improve performance with immediate results.
- The Nano-Plated stainless steel clubhead with dual crown design
- Stainless steel face construction provides high COR to promote faster ball speed and increased distance
Palm Springs all-weather grip for superior feel
- Palm Springs low-torque 100% modulus graphite shaft promotes faster swing speed for faster ball speed and distance
- Matching long-neck headcover with embroidered Palm Springs logo included
- 3 hybrid has 18º loft, 4 hybrid has 21º loft and the 5 hybrid has 24º loft.