New from Palm Springs golf is the 2EZ range of explosive distance fairway woods. Featuring a large nano plated club head, these amazing woods have an increased MOI which delivers impressive power, stability and distance even in off centre strikes. Its dual crown club head has both a lower and deeper centre of gravity to offer greater forgiveness. The 2EZ are fitted with a 100% graphite shafts to increase swing speed, which in turn promotes faster ball speed for a longer carry and penetrating ball flight.
Designed to be easy to hit, promoting longer and straighter shots, the Palm Springs 2EZ is the perfect choice for anyone looking a club to improve performance with immediate results.
- Large Nano-Plated steel clubhead promotes the highest MOI of any fairway wood
- Dual Crown Technology reduces the size of the club head's crown while increasing the size of the base to lower the Center of Gravity and promotes a higher launch angle and lower spin rate for more distance
- In the sole the center of gravity has been lowered and moved farther back which promotes a consistently high and long launch trajectory
- Stainless steel face construction increases COR to promote faster ball speed and increased distance
- Palm Springs all-weather grip for superior feel
- Palm Springs low-torque 100% modulus graphite shaft
- Matching long-neck headcover with embroidered Palm Springs logo included
- 3 wood has 15º loft and the 5 wood has 18º loft.