PIENIÄ JÄLKIÄ POHJASSA
Cleveland Monster Hi-Bore XLS Driver
This Cleveland Golf driver has a 16% larger clubhead for an increases confidence in the accuracy on off centre strikes. Designed to the USGA limit dimensions, it is the largest driver from Cleveland to date. With no less than 24 grams of perimeter weighting allows the HiBore XLS Monster Driver has a maximum MOI to provide the ultimate forgiveness and stability.
- 460cc Head Size
- Unique grip tread design for maximum control
- Crown Plaque Alignment Aid
- Patented EZ-Grab head cover
- Square face angle; neutral weighting
- Lighter & Longer Fujikura® Flight Speed Fit-On Shaft Fitting System
- Full Face Performance (FFP) maximizes ball speed and improves accuracy
- Elevated Face Technology - Elevates the face relative to the chassis, for high launch low spin and ever optimized distance.
Distance Driven Geometry - The inverted crown shape moves weight lower and deeper in the clubhead, aligning the Center of Gravity Projection (CGP) with the C.O.R. hot spot in the center of the face. This produces optimal launch conditions and higher ball speeds for greater overall distance.
Fujikura Fit-On FLIGHTSPEED Shafts: The Ultralite Tip Technology creates the highest shaft balance point possible, allowing the shaft to be longer and lighter without affecting swingweight. This means a higher swingspeed and more ball speed at impact, translating to extra distance down the fairway.